The new A2 is designed for advanced divers and technical divers who appreciate the compactness and convenience of a wristwatch-style dive computer, but demand the kind of features and functions that enable them to excel in their sport. For daily topside use the A2 offers full timekeeping functions and a Sport mode. When it’s time to go diving, the A2 offers everything an advanced recreational diver wants, and everything a technical diver needs. It starts with wireless air integration that monitors tank pressure and provides true remaining bottom time. The digital tilt-compensated compass provides easy navigation under water or on the surface. The A2 lets you choose from six Dive modes, including Trimix and CCR, and because it’s designed with Human Factor Diving™, it incorporates cutting edge biometrics that enable you to live your life in dive mode. Whatever type of diving you do, the A2 is ready to go there with you.
· Wireless air-integration can handle multiple transmitters, monitor tank pressure and provide true remaining bottom time (RBT) calculations based on the workload from breathing.
· Digital tilt-compensated 3D compass allows for easy navigation.
· Predictive Multi-Gas ZH-L16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates eight gases (21-100% O2) plus two in CCR mode
· PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for better diving.
· Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
· Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
· Multiple Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, Apnea, Trimix, Sidemount, CCR.
· Sport mode offers sport-related functions like a swim stroke counter, activity counter (pedometer) and stopwatch
· High-resolution hybrid matrix display with large numbers is easy to read under water, even in adverse conditions.
· Intuitive menu and four button controls make it easy to navigate through the system
Number of Gases 8
Gas Capability 21-100% Nitrox, Trimix
Algorithm ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG
Operating Modes CCR, Freediving, Gauge, Scuba, Sport, Swim
Display Type Black & White
Max Operating Depth 120m
Memory Capacity 50 hours (estimated)
Depth Rating 120m
Estimated Battery Life 3-5 Years / 300-500 DivesNumber of Control Buttons 4