The full-color G2C shares most of the user-friendly and high-tech features of the new wrist-mount G2, plus offers a cell phone-style portrait-shaped screen and a direct connection to the tank in place of a hoseless transmission. The G2C is the most diverse and customizable console computer available. From thoughtful design details like easy-to-read screen templates to an intuitive menu system to personalized color choices -- the G2C is literally tailored to you. With all of its features, its ease of use, its screen options, its ultra-reliable air pressure monitoring, plus the ability to utilize as much or as little of the technology as you want, the G2C is designed go anywhere -- wherever your passion for diving takes you.
· Cell phone-style screen is very familiar and easy to read at depth. Simple 3-button control system and diver-friendly functions make the G2C extremely easy to use.
· Full-color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm dot matrix display LCD screen (320x240p) delivers vibrant colors for maximum readability.
· Customize your data presentation with Light, Classic, Full or Graphical screen options to suit your individual style. You can also customize the menu listings -- utilize as much or as little technology as you need -- your choice.
· Convenient quick-disconnect fitting allows you to detach the computer from your regulator system for easy data downloading, travel and storage.
· Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.
· Algorithm calculates true remaining bottom time (RBT), offers a series of Microbubble levels and incorporates Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops.
· Improved, full tilt digital compass includes a full compass rose and bearing memory, and the rechargeable battery provides up to 50 hours of dive time per charge.
· Huge 485MB memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and 1,000 hours of dive profiles.
· USB cable or Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you easily download dive data wirelessly to your phone or handheld device. Download dive data to a PC/Mac using LogTRAK software.
· Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic casing is ultra-durable & UV resistant. Rugged skeleton-form casing boot protects against bumps. Also includes hose protection to safeguard the quick-disconnect fitting.
Number of Gases 8
Gas Capability 21-100% Nitrox, Trimix
Algorithm ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG
Operating Modes Scuba, Gauge
Display Type Colour
Max Operating Depth 120m
Memory Capacity 485MB
Depth Rating 120m
Battery Replacement Type Rechargeable
Estimated Battery Life Up to 50 Hours Per Charge