· Over balanced for superior performance.
· Compact environmentally sealed diaphragm system completely eliminating the maintenance issues associated with silicone, oil or grease filling.
· Recommended for frequent use in cold or contaminated water.
· Environmental over-moulded endcap & diaphragm that helps prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. Also protects the first stage from impact damage.
· Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
· 5 x 3/8” UNF medium pressure ports & 2 x 7/16” UNF high pressure ports.
· The 5th 3/8” UNF medium pressure port includes a protective bumper when not in use.
· Forged first stage body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermal performance.
· Angled HP ports for optimal hose routing and fitting transmitters.
· Forged rotating turret with medium pressure ports in a parallel direction for improved hose orientation.
· Tested for Octopus use - EN250A to 60 meters cold water.
· Nitrox/Oxygen compatible
· Simple to use with no dive controls, pre-settable cracking effort or venturi control by an Apeks approved qualified technician.
· High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve.
· Large diver friendly self-flushing controllable purge button.
· Front cover with over-moulded elastomer bumpers incorporates a formed chrome plated brass plate improving durability of the demand valve.
· Large protective elastomer bumpers on the side and on the top to protect the demand valve from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
· Reversible second stage for either a left or right-hand gas supply.
· Hard wearing, satin chrome.
· All gas contact moulded parts are produced using an active protection additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mold, yeast and algae.
· Large heat exchanger fitted to help reduce second stage freezing.
· Nitrox/Oxygen compatible
· 2 ea. DPT DIN 1st stages with 5 port swivel turrets.
· 2 ea. MTX-R second stages.
· 210cm double swivel hose.
· 61cm double swivel hose
· 2 ea. 25cm length MP inflation hoses (one for buoyancy system, one for drysuit)
· 2 ea. TEK pressure gauges with 18cm hoses
· 1 ea. 90° elbow fitting
· 1 ea. bungee necklace
· 1 ea. bungee clip
· 1 ea. stainless steel bolt snap
· 2 sets of short exhaust ports
· Regulator bag
· Setup illustration, CD manual and quick start guide
· NOW INCLUDES THE NEW BUNGEE CONNECTOR SYSTEM
Connections DIN only
Type of first stage Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed
Body Type Cylindrical, MP ports mounted on swivel turret
Number of HP ports 2 (7/16" UNF)
Number of MP ports 5 (3/8" UNF)
Environmental Dry Kit Standard
First stage exterior Chrome over marine brass
Orientation Convertible LH or RH
Coldwater Use Yes
Type of second stage &nb