The new Everflex 5mm just might be the most comfortable dive boot you’ve ever slipped your foot into. The boot features a new arch design that closely matches the foot’s natural anatomy. Also, the foot pocket is cut wide, creating a cramp-free fit, even for wide-shaped feet. The boot is designed without a side zipper, yet its pliable neoprene allows for easy donning and doffing.
· Made from X-Foam, a limestone neoprene, petroleum-free, and compliant with strict PAH requirements. SCUBAPRO was the first to offer this, better protecting divers and our oceans.
· Arch design provides a new level of support and comfort.
· Neoprene is thinner (3.5mm) around the ankle to prevent bulkiness where it overlaps the wetsuit leg.
· Diamond Span interior improves both warmth and comfort.
· New sole with heel helps prevent the foot from sliding on boat ladders.
· The outside of the toe box is cushioned and protected against abrasion.
· Heel cap includes a molded fin strap keeper to eliminate strap slippage.
· No-zip design includes a webbing puller loop to aid in donning.
Marketing Product Type – Boots Boot
Thickness – Boots 5mm
Materials – Boots X-Foam Neoprene
Closure – Boots No Zipper
Sole Type Built-In Arch Support, Diamond Span Interior, Fin Strap Keeper, Ultra- Grip Sole, Reinforced Toe and Heel
Product Weight 1.3 lb
Activity Recreational, Technical