The Atomic Aquatics SubFrame Mask is so durable, it carries a Lifetime warranty against frame breakage. The strength comes from the internal frame (subframe) molded directly beneath the surface of the silicone rubber skirt (patent pending). This subframe provides incredible strength and rigidity as well as eliminating the bulky external plastic frame in other masks. A stainless steel retainer locks the lenses in place and provides added strength to the nose bridge area of the mask. A wide field of view and great fit completes the combination of function, style and durability.
· Unmatched durability and resistance to breakage
· Optical quality, distortion-free UltraClear lenses
· Hydrodynamic styling with no exposed external frame
· Removable lenses for corrective lens options
· Wide vision and low volume
· Available with ARC technology lenses
· Squeeze to adjust buckles
· Clear or Black silicone rubber with co-molded colour accents
The Atomic SubFrame masks are available in standard and medium fit. The medium fit mask has a skirt designed for narrow faces. The medium fit mask is identical to the standard model in every other detail.