The Apeks submersible pressure (contents) gauge, with an internal Bourdon pressure measuring mechanism, gives you clear information on the gas contents of your cylinder. The dial face is designed with clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
· The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
· The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
· A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
· A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
· There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
Case material Nickel plated brass
Dial face Anti-splinter polycarbonate
Dial range 0 – 360 Bar
Luminous background Yes
Over-pressure relief Yes
Attachment loop Yes
O2 compatible materials Yes
O2 clean No