You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
DIVELINE PADI Deep Diver Course
After your first few scuba dives, you soon want to explore a bit deeper. There is something exciting and mysterious about the depth that attracts dives.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is the opportunity to explore the deep. It’s exhilarating.
What You Learn
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres/ 60-130 feet
- Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
- Certified as an Advanced Open Water Diver
- Minimum of 15 years of age for rescue diver course
- Need to be in good physical and mental health
- Diver scuba diving medical Highly Recommended. Required if you are over 45 years of age, and, or if you answer yes to any question on the medical disclaimer. Spums.
- Your own mask, snorkel, boots and fins (receive 10% of snorkeling gear at Diveline whilst booked on course)
The DIVELINE PADI Deep Diver Course consists of :
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study )
- Open Water Dives (4 Boat Dives )
- PADI Deep Diver e-learning.
- Use of Rental Scuba Equipment, (where required) including BCD (Buoyancy Control Device), Regulators, Computer, Weights, Cylinders and Air Fills
- Professional PADI Scuba Diving Instructor for 2 Days
- PADI Certification Card
Cost does NOT include:
- Snorkelling, being appropriate scuba diving Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Booties
- Travel to other locations used during the undertaking of the course
Whilst booked on course you are entitled to 10% off snorkelling gear available for purchase at Diveline
Basic snorkelling gear equipment can be hired for additional cost,
- Saturday, Sunday
Day Description Duration
Day 1 Theory & Open Water Boat Dives Approximately 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Day 2 Open Water Boat Dives Approximately 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Your Next Adventure:
Many shipwrecks are often found in deeper water. That’s why the PADI Deep Diver course is a natural companion to the PADI Wreck Diver course. Sometimes you can take these two specialties concurrently.
Other training to consider is the PADI Enriched Air Diver course on your way to PADI Master Scuba Diver.
- Get more diving tips
- Ask a Scuba Expert
- Download a scuba medical questionnaire (PDF)
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the DIVELINE SCUBA CENTRE Team members.