You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
DIVELINE's PADI Wreck Diver Course
Whether sunk on purpose as an artificial reef or the result of mishap, wrecks open fascinating windows to the past. Most divers find wrecked ships, airplanes and even automobiles nearly irresistible because they’re intriguing to explore, exciting avenues of discovery, and usually teeming with aquatic life. The PADI Wreck Diver course teaches you the ins and outs of rewarding, responsible wreck diving. Scuba Diving in Melbourne opens the door to many wrecks from WW1 J class submarines, Ex-Hmas Canberra navy ship and others.
The Fun Part
The fun part of the PADI Wreck Diver scuba diving course is Melbourne is visiting wrecks, unlocking mysteries and starting to gain the knowledge and experience that allows you to see things that others overlook. Sometimes, only the trained, experienced eye recognizes that a small hole or open door likely caused the vessel’s demise.
What You Learn
- Certified as an Advanced Open Water Diver
- Minimum of 15 years of age for rescue diver course
- Need to be in good physical and mental health
- Diver scuba diving medical Highly Recommended. Required if you are over 45 years of age, and, or if you answer yes to any question on the medical disclaimer. Spums.
- Your own mask, snorkel, boots and fins (receive 10% of snorkeling gear at Diveline whilst booked on course)
Your Next Adventure
Many shipwrecks are often found in deeper water. That’s why the PADI Wreck Diver course is a natural companion to the PADI Deep Diver course. Sometimes you can take these two specialties concurrently. Other training to consider is the PADI Enriched Air Diver course on your way to PADI Master Scuba Diver.
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact DIVELINE SCUBA CENTRE.